Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Final Grade?

Personally, I feel that I have done everything you've asked. Added several of my own things... Comment on almost everyone's blog with the exception of those who never gave you the link. I think I've done a good job. So I think that I should get some credit. I love Earth Science, and feel that this blog idea was extremely good! I love any chance to use the internet in a way to access more gateways toreach perfection. This is a new chance at my education and I appreciate the cause of internet access. Most schools don't even consider the internet being used for students. So as for the grade, I'll let you make the decision... I know that you'll do the right thing.. you always have.

1 comment:

Mr. Dunn said...

Aaron, you've done a great job with this blog so far. Keep up the GREAT work!